www.walgreenslistens.com – Walgreens Enter to Win Survey
Walgreens Enter to Win Survey
About the Company:
The Walgreen Company (simply walgreens), is and American company which operates the second largest pharmacy store chain in the US, behind CVS Health. The HQ is situated at Chicago suburb of Deerfield Illinois. The company specializes in filling prescriptions, health and wellness products, health information and photo services.
The company arranges an enter to win survey by the name of “customer satisfaction sweepstakes” at www.wagcares.com. The purpose behind the survey is to get feedback regarding the services provided by the company. In return, the company selects a number of survey participants for various prizes.
How to participate?
Like all the usual surveys, the Walgreens survey is easy to take part in.
1. No unusual purchase or payment is required. Some surveys require specific amounts of shopping as entrance fee to the survey. But, this survey doesn’t
2. With your regular purchases, you can easily enter the survey. Just makes sure you shop before sept 30 2017. Your sales receipt may include invitation to participate in the survey
3. Invitations will be printed at limited sites such as www.wagcares.com. Sites such as walgreens and duanreade will not print invitations for the purchases.
How to enter the survey?
You can enter the survey by various ways:
· While visiting the site, you will be prompted to enter your “survey number and password” which is mentioned on your respective receipt received on any particular purchase.
· Just make sure to enter the survey before 72 hours that is the expiry date for your receipt invitation. After completion of survey necessary credentials, your entry in sweepstakes will be registered.
2. The customers can also enter the survey via telephone. The customer of Walgreens can call on 1-800-219-7451 to enter the sweepstakes where Duane Reade customer can call on 1-888-424-1018. After the credentials for the entry have been satisfied, you will receive an entry in the sweepstakes.
3. The old-fashioned way, the customers can also enter the survey via mail. Customers of Walgreens family of companies drug store customers can enter the sweepstakes by hand printing the name, age, complete address, daytime and evening phone numbers on 3x5in piece of paper and mail it to “customer satisfaction sweepstakes, P.O Box 9681, Grand Rapids, MN 55754-9681.” Make sure that the mail is postmarked by September 30, 2017 and it reaches the destination by October 12, 2017. The mail in entries must be hand written not mechanically produced.
4. E-mails are the new trend and surely e-mails are registered with the company. The customers who accept e-mails from the company may get survey invitations via e-mail. Make sure to check your mail regularly.
The thing that everyone is entering the survey is the prize. The company will award a Grand Prize of $3,000 Check to the winner of the survey. Only at sponsor’s discretion can the prize money be substituted, transferred or somehow altered with accordingly to the winner.
On October 19, 2017, the winner will be selected randomly from all the eligible entries received. The potential winner will be contacted via telephone approx. 14 days after the drawing date to verify potential of winner’s mailing address and will be notified after 7 days. Failing to report in 7 days will result in forfeit of the prize and alternate winner will be selected.
The survey is open to US residents 18 years or above at the time of entry, excluding residents of Puerto Rico. Employees of Walgreens and their immediate family living in the same household are not eligible to enter, win or otherwise participate.
Terms and conditions:
· Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate or omitted entry info, printing error, late or lost credentials, and misdirected, stolen, mechanically reproduced or illegal postage entries.
· Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the sweepstakes at any time.
· Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant in case of fraud, misconduct, technical failures etc.
· Taxes are sole responsibility of the winners.
· Sponsor is not responsible for any damage occurred during the participation process of the customer.
· All mails become the property of the sponsor and will not be returned.
· All rights are reserved.
- The Walgreen’s Official website – http://www.walgreens.com
- The Walgreen’s guest satisfaction survey – http://www.wagcares.com
Click to Survey