How to participate on ( www.tescocc.com ) Tesco Click and collect customer survey
A complete guide on how to use www.tescocc.com to complete customer survey
www.tescocc.com is the website of Tesco click and collect stores ltd. The company’s stores offers various products and services to it’s customers in UK. If you have of late or previously purchase any goods and services from them, you can actually help the company grow by filling out a survey related to the products and services offered to you by Tesco. When you participate in this short survey, you will be providing valuable feedback which will be used by the company to evaluate it’s quality of services and products offered to it’s customers.
What you should know about the customer survey
The Tesco customer satisfaction survey is very brief and require only some few minutes to complete. One thing you should know about this survey is that it’s only available to UK residents only. In order to participate in the brief survey, you must be over 18 years and above. For more information about the survey rules and regulation, visit www.tescocc.com and click on the “Terms & condition” link located at the bottom of the page. Only one entry will be allowed per person to participate in the customer survey.
For you to participate in Tesco customer satisfaction survey, you must receive an invitation from Tesco. Once you purchase products or access Tesco services, your phone number will be used to send you a message containing 4 or 8 digit code which you will be required to fill in the Tesco survey website. Tesco click and collect stores Ltd values your privacy so much, your phone number will only be used to send the survey invitation code and will never be used to promote the companies products or services. So when asked for your number don’t be afraid to give it out, Tesco Ltd will safeguard your privacy.
So, how can you participate in www.tescocc.com Tesco customer survey?
Let’s walk through each step.
For you to participate in this brief survey, you don’t have to register for anything. All you have to do is use Tesco Click and Collect stores and you will be promoted to participate in the online customer survey.
1. Use this URL www.tescocc.com to access the surveys home page link.
2. Once your browser loads the page, you will see a welcome message guiding you on how to enter the 4 or 8 digit invitation code that was sent to your mobile phone. If you have trouble validating your code, use the troubleshooting link written “Having Trouble? ” to reset your survey code.
3. After you have entered your code. click on the enter button to continue with the survey.
4. On the next part of the survey, you will be required to answer some series of questions based on your customer experience with Tesco click and collect products and services. When answering questions or giving recommendations, please give generous and honest reviews because every information you leave in the survey will be strategically used by Tesco to drive innovations.
5. After you have answer and complete all series of questions in the survey. Click on the Finish button to submit the survey to Tesco.
A Call of action
If you have previously bought products from Tesco click and collect, or apparently used their services. Go to www.tescocc.com and leave a feedback on the quality of service delivered to you. Tesco Store Ltd values you feedback so much and will use your information to improve the company’s customer relations and quality of services.
1. Tesco Official – http://www.tesco.com/
2. Tesco Guest Satisfaction Survey Official – www.tescocc.com
Click to Survey