How to Take the Sears Customer Satisfaction Survey
Sears is a popular United States department store chain. Their stores offer for sale a wide range of items ranging from home appliances to automotive products and tools. Sears have created an online survey to collect their customers’ feedback on their satisfaction with their experience during a recent visit to one of Sear’s stores. The survey can be taken by visiting www.searsfeedback.com on your internet enabled device.
The Sears survey is short, very simple and will take only a few minutes to complete. Since the survey is conducted entirely online, you can take it at any time and in any setting that you find comfortable. By taking the survey, not only do you help Sears figure out how to improve their products and services, you also get a chance to enter their sweepstakes and win a $500 Sears gift card.
How to participate in the Survey
You will need:
To be 18 years or older at the time of taking the survey.
To have a computer or device, for example a smartphone or tablet, with access to the internet.
To have visited a Sears store recently and kept the receipt.
To be a legal resident of any state in the United States.
To be able to read and write in English or Spanish.
Steps to Take The Survey
1. Visit www.searsfeedback.com using the internet browser on your device.
2. You will see the survey page. At the very top is a message explaining how the feedback from the survey will be helpful to Sears. You can also choose to view the page in either English or Spanish from the drop down box provided. After that is a box provided for you to enter the 12 digit sales check number from your receipt. An image is also provided to help you locate the number on your receipt.
3. Below that, you will be asked how likely you are to recommend Sears to a friend or colleague based on your visit. You are required to choose your answer from a scale of 0 to 10 with 0 being Not Likely and 10 being Extremely Likely. Choose your answer carefully and then scroll down to the next item.
4. After this, a space is provided for you to give a reason for your answer in part 3 above. Try to be as detailed and honest as possible as this information will be very useful to the company.
5. Once you have answered this question, you will be asked how friendly the associate who helped you was. You are required to pick the answer from a series of radio buttons ranging from Not at All to Outstanding. Pick your answer by clicking the appropriate radio button and proceed to the next question.
6. The last question asks for an overall rating of the whole experience you had in the outlet or store you visited. A scale ranging from Very Poor to Outstanding is given for you to provide your answer. Pick the appropriate radio button representing your answer.
7. Once you have answered the last question, click the Next button at the bottom of the page to submit your response.
8. When you have completed the survey, you can then give your contact information to enter the sweepstakes for a chance to win the Sears gift card.
Click to Survey