The Cinnabon Guest Satisfaction Survey
Cinnabon is an American company that specializes in producing baked goods with their specialty being a large cinnamon roll which they are famous for. Cinnabon also serves beverages for their customers to enjoy with their baked products and also offers prepacked packages of cinnamon rolls which you can take back home.
The company invites customers who have visited their stores recently to take a survey by visiting the website www.cinnabonfeedback.com. Entering the survey gives Cinnabon a chance to collect valuable information directly from you about your experience shopping at one of their kiosks or store. This information is then used by the company to evaluate existing products and services to find out how they can be improved further in the future to ensure customers have the best possible experience in their stores.
The survey itself is very simple and straightforward. It should take you about five to ten minutes to complete depending on the device you use to access the website. For your participation, at the end of the survey you will be given a free code. The code can be redeemed for a free cinnamon classic roll with your next purchase at a Cinnabon outlet. If you have recently visisted Cinnnabon and been invited to take their survey, read on to find out how to go about it and claim your free cinnamon roll.
How to take part in the Cinnabon Survey
You will need:
-To have a receipt from a recent visit to Cinnabon with the 3 to 4 digit survey code printed on it. The code expires within seven days of your visit.
-To be able to write answers to questions in English.
-To be able to access the internet.
Steps to Taking the survey
1. Make sure you have your receipt ready then visit the survey website at www.cinnabonfeedback.com using your computer or other appropriate device.
2. You will see the welcome page which contains a message from Cinnabon thanking you for taking the survey. Below that is a text box provided for you to enter the three or four digit number printed at the top of your receipt. Enter the number then click the “Enter” button.
3. You will then be asked some questions about your visit. You will need to fill out the day you visited Cinnabon, the time you made the purchase and what you purchased. Most of this information is printed on your receipt.
4. After that you will be required to rate your satisfaction with several aspects of your visit including food quality, cleanliness of the shop you visited, whether the staff was attentive, whether what you required was present and whether the speed of service was good. A scale is provided for you to select your responses ranging from five which is excellent and one which is poor.
5. Lastly, you will be presented with an open ended question with a text box where you can describe your recent experience at Cinnabon. You can also write at length about any other comment and suggestions you have to help the company improve their offerings.
6. Once you have completed the survey, you will receive the promised validation code. Write it down on your receipt and use it within the next thirty days to redeem a free roll with your next purchase at a Cinnabon bakery shop.
Click to Survey