www.catfootwear.com/survey-Take the Cat footwear survey and you could walk out in a pair
Take the Cat footwear survey and you could walk out in a pair
Cat footwear survey ( www.catfootwear.com/survey) is a must for all those looking to walk out with a pair. This is a survey for Cat loyalist who can’t see themselves without being in a pair. The survey is easy to take and will take about 15 minutes max to complete.
- Well, the first four questions (between 1-4) ask about your most recent purchase of their product. That’s why it is advisable to have bought a pair before you attempt the questions on the survey. But there is no restriction placed that you must provide a till receipt to take part in the survey. So, it should be fine if you had purchased a product a while ago, as long as you are familiar with Cat footwear.
- The next set of four (5-8) questions is scenario type questions of when you find yourself in a pair of cat footwear. That’s why it is advisable to be familiar with the product. It’s a must to have put on pair of the rugged outdoor stylish boots to answer the questions.
- The next two questions (9-10) are styled on a rating system of 1 – 5. This is where an in-depth knowledge that comes from being a Cat consumer. You will be asked to rate the product and whether you will recommend it to a friend. This is were you will have to be honest and know exactly what the product is about. Questions on this part of the survey are split into mini questions about the quality and style of the product.
- Questions (11-13) are also a rating system style questions. The rating system is from 1 (very dissatisfied) – 11 (very satisfied) about your recent buy. It also asks whether you will recommend it to a family member and your satisfaction with your buy.
- The last set of questions between (14 -18) on the survey is about you and your information. The questions are in a drop down style format. This part of the survey questions ask about your gender, household income, race and industry you in. It would be advisable to know exactly your personal details and have them on hand.
- After you have answered all the questions you will come to the website form. This is the end part of the survey, a little more information before you are done. This is the part where you fill in your full names, then your surname. You will be asked to fill in your Address, City, State, Zip-code, Country and email.
- Before you submit it will be advisable to have one quick look through and ensure that you filled out the form correctly. Thereafter you click on the submit button at the bottom of the page. After you have clicked submit you will be directed to another page.
- On this page it will tell you, your survey entry has been received. You will also receive an email confirmation that you have completed the survey. This will also serve as proof of your entry has been registered for the prize.