A Complete Guide to Taking the Maurices Customer Survey
Maurices is a women’s clothing retailer founded in 1931. The company offers several clothing items for sale including tops, bottoms for example leggings, outerwear like blazers and jackets, shoes and accessories including handbags, hats, belts, scarves, jewelry, sunglasses and perfumes. The store offers generous discounts on select items from time to time. They cater to a wide range of clientele ranging from sizes 1 to 26. The company was rated as one of the top ten best employers by Forbes in 2011 on their website Forbes.com.
The retailer has created an online survey which is available at the website www.tellmaurices.com. The survey is designed to give Maurices’s customers a chance to give the company valuable feedback about what they experienced during a recent shopping trip to a Maurices store. The feedback will be shared directly with the store manager of the Maurices branch you shopped at to ensure your feedback is acted upon effectively. As such, you will be required to provide some information from your receipt to identify where you shopped at.
As a reward for taking part in the survey, Maurices will give you ten chances to win a $1,000 daily cash prize or a chance to win one of the three weekly $500 cash prizes, a total of $1,500, given out every week. You will have the opportunity to enter the sweepstakes at the end of the survey. Entries are limited to one per person and a receipt can be used only once to take the survey. The survey should take you about ten minutes to complete.
How to Take Part in Maurices’s Customer Survey
You will need to:
-Be residing legally in any of the countries eligible for the survey including the United States including Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia, Germany, Denmark, Honduras, the Republic of Korea, Canada, the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.
-Be legally of age in your country of residence.
-Not be an employee, a family member of an employee or an affiliate of Maurices.
-Be able to complete the survey questions in English.
-Have access to a device able to connect to the internet.
Taking the Survey
1. Make sure you have your purchase receipt at hand then visit the survey website www.tellmaurices.com.
2. On the landing page, you are provided with spaces to enter the time and date of your visit, your coupon survey number and the register, transaction and store number all available on your sales receipt. An image depicting a sample receipt is provided on the left of the page with the required details highlighted in red to help you identify them. After you have filled out the required information, click on “Next” to proceed.
3. The next few questions are aimed at collecting information about your experience shopping at Maurices. Answer them as candidly as possible by following the available instructions.
4. At the end of the survey you can provide any other detailed information you may wish to present to Maurices for consideration.
5. Once you have finished the survey, provide all the required personal details in order to register your entry into the sweepstakes. This information will be used to contact and identify you in case you win. Also note that your email address may be used to send you promotional items in the future.
Click to Survey