Taking The Survey at www.telldunkinbaskin.com
Dunkin’ Donuts is an American company with branches in 37 countries that specializes in serving coffee and baked food items. Baskin-Robbins is another company with a global presence that specializes in ice creams of various flavors. If you have recently enjoyed a meal at Dunkin’ Donuts or an ice cream from Baskin-Robbins, you can tell the companies about your experience by filling out their guest satisfaction survey. This survey can be accessed by visiting the website www.telldunkinbaskin.com.
The feedback you give from the survey will be used to improve the services the companies offer to you during future visits. The survey is very simple and will take you only about five minutes to complete. You are rewarded for your participation by receiving a validation code which you can redeem at a participating outlet within six months for a special offer.
How to Take The Survey
You will need to:
– Know how to read and write in Spanish or in English.
– A recent receipt from Dunkin’ Donuts or Baskin-Robbins with the survey access code printed on it. The code expires after 3 days.
– Have internet access through a device of your choice.
Taking The Survey
1. Visit the survey website www.telldunkinbaskin.com using the Internet browser on your device.
3. Once you have selected your preferred language, you will be taken to a page where you are required to enter the 18 digit survey code located on your receipt. An image is provided on the right side of the page showing a sample receipt with the required number highlighted in red. You can click the link provided to see the full image. Once you find the number, enter it into the boxes provided and click “Start”.
4. If you cannot find the 18 digit survey code on your receipt, click the link “My Receipt Does Not Have a Survey Code” which can be found the bottom of that page. You will be taken to another page where you can enter the 6 digit store or PC number located at the top of your receipt. Another image with the required information highlighted in red is provided to help you out. You will also be required to enter the date and hour of your visit before you click “Start”.
5. When you successfully pass these stages, you will then be presented with the survey questions. The first few questions will require you to provide a rating for some aspects of your visit. After those questions, you will be required to write out in detail your comments and opinion on your visit. Follow all instructions as directed to ensure your responses will be as much use as possible.
6. At the end of the survey, you will receive a validation code which you can print out and take to Dunkin’ Donuts or Baskin-Robbins to redeem the available special offer. The validation code expires after 6 months.
Click to Survey