How To Survey On Starbucks
This is a website developed by my starbuck a famous coffee joint in USA and also globally offering a range of products from baked goods, smoothies, books, films, teas and most importantly of all coffee to enable customers participate in their evaluation of their products and services.
My Starbucks visit survey is a part of their store survey program called customer invoice which give the customers a chance to share their experiences either about the store that they visited, the person who served them, the state of their products and their general overall experience.
This participation will happen in an online survey that enable customers participate at any time and at any place in the world and enable them to give a feedback on what they enjoyed and what they did not like about their product and services. Starbucks will then use this information to work harder to improve the needs of thousands of their customers around the globe.
As a reward for your valuable feedback mystarbucksvisit.com gives you a chance to win $1000 check.
How to participate in mystarbucksvisit.com survey
In order to participate in this survey, you will require:
1. A basic knowledge of either of the English, Spanish or Espanol languages.
2. A laptop, computer or a similar device that can connect to the internet
3. An internet connection
4. An email address
5. Obtain a survey invitation from a starbucks store with a valid starbuck code for you to do the survey
6. If you are using internet explorer, cookies must be enabled for the survey to run.
Step By Step On How To Do Survey
1. Go to www.mystarbucksvisit.com then you will be asked to select the language of your choice either English, Spanish or Espanol.
2. After a thank you message from mystarbucksvisit.com you be required to feed in the customer code which is located at the bottom end of a recent store receipt. To avoid mistakes in the customer code:
Do not add any spaces between the letters and numbers in the customer code
The customer code will come as either all numeric or alpha-numeric
In alphabet-numeric codes:The letter “o” will display in small letters on your code.
The numerical “zero” will be displayed as “0”
The numerical “one” will always display as “1” and the letter “l” will always display in small numbers on your invitation
3. You are then required to enter your personal information which is your email address and telephone number, this information is required for mystarbucksvisit.com to contact you in case of a win.
4. You will then be required to answer a series of questions relating to your visit to starbucks. The questions will range from positive questions like ‘Were you happy with our services?’ to questions on discontentment like ‘Which area you would like us to improve on?’ Please read the questions and answer them accordingly, thoroughly and honestly.
Starbuck values by your feedback and therefore upon the completion of the you will be eligible to join the sweepstakes that give you a chance to win $1000! Cross your fingers and hope for a win!
The famous coffee shop was founded in 1971 and has grown exponentially over the years.
Click to Survey