Grocery Outlet Bargain Market Customer Satisfaction Survey
Grocery Outlet is a private discount supermarket chain in the US headquartered at Berkeley in California. The company has an online customer satisfaction survey available on the website www.go-opinion.com. This survey was designed to collect feedback from customers about their recent shopping experience in their stores. The feedback obtained from the survey will be vital to helping the company improve the quality of the services it gives to its customers.
The survey is very simple to complete. You should take only about 10 minutes or less to completely go through the survey questions. At the end of the survey you will get the chance to enter the drawing to win a $250 gift card from the company. You will be asked for some personal information to enter into the draw. This information will be used by Grocery Outlet to contact you in case you win. It includes your name, email address and phone number.
Enrolling in the sweepstakes is optional. If you choose not to enroll, your feedback will still be submitted to the company for review. Also note that you do not need to make a purchase in order to enroll. If you choose to enroll, you should keep your sales receipt in a safe place after the survey. This is because it will be used for validation purposes in case you win. There are a total of 3 prizes per monthly draw and the total contest period is from the 1st of January to the 31st of December.
How to Participate
You will need to:
– Be conversant in either English or Spanish.
– Have internet access through a capable device for example a computer, smartphone or tablet.
– Have a receipt from a recent shopping trip to Grocery Outlet.
– Be 18 years or older.
Steps to taking the survey
1. Visit www.go-opinion.com using the browser on your internet enabled device. The mobile site can be accessed at the website m.go-opinion.com.
2. On the landing page, you will see welcome messages in both English and Spanish. Click either the button labelled “English” or the button labelled “Espanol” to continue in the language you prefer.
3. Once you have selected your language, you will be taken to the next page where you are needed to input the survey access code printed on your receipt into the boxes provided. A graphic is presented on the right side of this page to help you locate the code on your receipt. Enter the code once you find it and click the button “Begin Survey”. Note that a link is provided at the bottom of the page if you need any help with any of the steps required.
4. In the next pages you will be presented with questions about your previous visit. Answer the questions as required by following all the on screen instructions carefully.
5. At the end of the survey, you can then enter your personal information to get into the company’s sweepstakes to win one of the three $250 gift cards on offer each month. If you do not wish to enroll for the draw, simply exit the browser at this point.
Click to Survey