Taking the FedEx Customer Survey
FedEx is an American company that offers worldwide courier services. Their services include package and freight shipping and delivery tracking of shipments both within the United States and to destinations across the globe. Their offices also offer services in printing, binding and copying. Fax services are also available at their offices.
The company values its customers’ opinions on the services they receive during their visit to a FedEx office. To this end, they have created an online survey to collect feedback from their customers. The survey is available by visiting the website www.fedex.com/welisten. The survey is simple and can be completed within five minutes. Any device can be used to complete the survey but the lack of a specialized mobile page may make the completion time slightly longer on a mobile device.
As a show of gratitude to the customer for taking the survey, FedEx gives a coupon offer of 10% off of the next print order you make that is priced at $10 or more. The maximum amount of this discount is up to $10. The offer can be accessed at the end of the survey.
How to take part in the FedEx Survey
You will need to:
-Be able to answer the survey questions in either English or Spanish.
-Have internet access through an appropriate device of your choice.
-Have a receipt from a recent order made at FedEx.
Taking the Survey
1. Point the browser on your chosen device to the survey website which can be found at the link www.Fedex.com/welisten.
3. The next page asks what type of service you required during your visit. Pick the appropriate answer from the available options then click “Next” to proceed.
4. The next page confirms that you have the receipt from your transaction. This page contains an image of how a sample receipt looks like. If you have your receipt ready, choose “Yes” then click on “Next” to proceed.
5. The next pages asks for some information from your receipt. The information includes things like the location number, transaction number and the date and time of your purchase. Enter the required information using the diagrams provided to assist you then click “Next” to move through the sections or “Back” to visit previous pages.
6. After the necessary validation information has been entered, you will then be required to provide answers to the survey questions. Some questions will require you to provide a rating of some aspect of your experience while others will require a more detailed answer to be written. Follow the on screen instructions present and give your answers as directed.
7. At the end of the survey, you will get the coupon which you can print off and redeem at the time of your next purchase. To recap, FedEx’s current offer is a 10% discount on print orders of $10 dollars or more with the maximum discount being $10 dollars. What this means is that you will receive a 10% discount on purchases between $10 to $100 but any purchase above $100 will get a $10 discount.
Click to Survey